Visiting Earth City
Visitors to Earth City are sure to enjoy the casinos, live music, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters. Top sights around the area include St. Louis Art Museum, St. Louis Zoo, and Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Earth City
St. Louis Art Museum, St. Louis Zoo, and Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum and Grants Farm.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites St. Louis - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Earth City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Earth City gets about 40.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F