Visiting East Troy
Visitors can enjoy all that East Troy has to offer including the baseball games, ski areas, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Troy
A couple of favorite places to visit are East Troy Railroad Museum and Green Meadows Petting Farm. You'll also find Alpine Valley Music Theatre and Alpine Valley Ski Resort in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for East Troy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on East Troy each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F