Visitors can enjoy all that Mukwonago has to offer including the lakeside setting and gardens. Top sights in the area include Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, and Charles Allis Art Museum.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mukwonago
Places to visit in the larger region include Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard, East Troy Railroad Museum, and Green Meadows Petting Farm. You'll also find Bear Den Zoo and Petting Farm and Fox River Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mukwonago - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mukwonago
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mukwonago is 33.82 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F