Think of yourself walking around the boulevards during your perfect holiday, taking note of the monuments or the lovely nature wherever you look. But there's one thing you have been anticipating most of all: Easter Road Stadium. The day has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay at Easter Road Stadium
Hotels near Easter Road Stadium
Buy some tickets to scheduled event at Easter Road Stadium and embrace the lively atmosphere.
A visit to this particular site offers you the chance to investigate Edinburgh, the national capital.
The area within 2 miles of Easter Road Stadium boasts 167 hotels. A few are The Balmoral Hotel, the Old Town Chambers and the Prestonfield House, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are a number of budget-friendly accommodation options situated nearby. Placed 0.9 miles away is the Holyrood Aparthotel, but perhaps you could also look into the Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.5 miles away.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, how about you look up one of the various upmarket hotel options nearby? Elevate your entire experience at the Royal Mile Accommodation, (0.8 miles away), or the Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Royal Mile, (1 mile away).
Make time to try the coffee and delicious snacks available at The Manna House Bakery & Patisserie, a worthwhile little spot close to Easter Road Stadium. If you've well and truly worked up a hunger, head to No11 Brasserie & Boutique Hotel, which is also close by, for a nourishing meal. To properly end the night, take one final walk and buy a few rounds at The Tor.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- Easy to locate, Pilrig St. Paul's Church forms a valuable part of the landscape. The church has an important role in the religious and social way of life of the community.
- Spending your day at Edinburgh Hindu Mandir and Sanskritik Kendra will provide you with a better understanding of the area's culture.
- Whether you're there to reflect in peace or gain a deeper understanding of the building's history, Greenside Parish Church is an interesting excursion.
- Journey into history and muse over the days of yore while viewing Holyrood Abbey.
- Enjoy a needed break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary with a stroll through Leith Links.
It's 1 mile to get from Easter Road Stadium to the nearest rail transport terminal, Edinburgh Railway Station Ticket Office.
Hotels in Leith listed on Expedia offer everything you need, so you can be certain to get venues near Easter Road Stadium that you'll enjoy. Leith saw quite a few visitors in the last twelve months, so start going. Once you are ready to make your booking, you can rest easy: new admirers of all kinds would suggest their Leith hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside info you need right here.
- Rooms in Leith lodging are always tidy, neat, and waiting to welcome you in.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation around Easter Road Stadium will be great, which can only improve your visit to this magnificent monument.
- And we offer accommodations that are snug for everyone, from family reunions to teams of two.
It's clear why Leith suites had extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. Thanks to our broad selection of hotels near Easter Road Stadium, you can stay right next door.
Leith Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to see and do in Leith when you've checked Easter Road Stadium off your list.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times with a bang; the next day, get cultured about Leith's background.
- Leith also knows its stuff when it comes to customized treatment after a day spent on its ample excursions.
- Leith has been hidden away, but it is currently starting to make itself known.
Paying a visit to Leith is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Easter Road Stadium. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few astonishing new photo ops!