Think of yourself sauntering around the city center during your perfect day, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you're especially prepared for: Ferry Plantation House. Right now is the time to get yourself there.
Ferry Plantation House Accommodation
Hotels near Ferry Plantation House
Walk back through the veils of the past at Ferry Plantation House.
You'll find it in Virginia Beach, 95 miles from the busy streets of Richmond, the state capital.
There are 3 hotel options to choose from if you want to stay in the immediate vicinity. The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center and Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center are strong candidates, and they're only 2 miles from Ferry Plantation House.
There are some inexpensive hotels close by. You can't go past the Church Point Manor or the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center for comfort at a good price.
Treat yourself and book a room at any one of the nearby luxury hotels. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport and the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk Hotel & Conference Center.
You'll be glad to know that Ferry Plantation House isn't all this neighborhood has to offer you. Steinhilber's Restaurant (653 Thalia Road, Virginia Beach) is only 0.5 miles away and it serves up tasty meals.
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Ferry Plantation House:
- Lynnhaven House allows history lovers the opportunity to view a residence of great historic significance.
- Many people find joy in the gentle atmosphere of Virginia Beach Central Library, a valued library brimming with literature, books and resources.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll discover retail heaven at Virginia Beach Town Center. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you need, you're likely to find it here.
- If you are wanting to see an exhibition of sorts, a music concert or to undertake an art course, check out the calendar of events at Sandler Center for the Performing Arts.
- Visit Adam Thoroughgood House, a prominent historic residence that you are able to see from the inside.
Our registry of Norfolk - Virginia Beach rooms delivers all you want, so you can be certain to find lodging near Ferry Plantation House that you'll love. It's time to start searching: Norfolk - Virginia Beach saw quite a few visitors in the last twelve months. Discover all the insider info you could ever want right here. You'll set off with confidence once you're ready to reserve your spot, too: many newcomers would propose their Norfolk - Virginia Beach hotel to an office-mate.
- The staff at accommodation close to Ferry Plantation House go beyond the expected which can only enhance your holiday to this fine monument.
- Rooms in Norfolk - Virginia Beach lodging are always presentable and fresh.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to cleanliness? We have it here.
With Expedia's broad registry of hotels near Ferry Plantation House, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Norfolk - Virginia Beach Intriguing Facts and Figures
Once Ferry Plantation House is conquered, there are still further things to see and do in Norfolk - Virginia Beach.
- Norfolk - Virginia Beach has been hidden away, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Happen upon the perfect store to browse for souvenirs and polish off a delightful meal of the local cuisine.
- Norfolk - Virginia Beach also knows some things about greeting its guests with a hospitable hello after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
You won't regret planning a holiday to Norfolk - Virginia Beach, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Ferry Plantation House from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet some new scrapbook photos!