Visiting Fort Lupton
Visitors can enjoy all that Fort Lupton has to offer including its golf courses. There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lupton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Coyote Creek Golf Course, Fort Lupton Recreation Center, and Fort Lupton City Hall. You'll also find Saddleback Golf Club and Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Fort Lupton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Denver Airport is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Fort Lupton. This motel in Fort Lupton features a restaurant and parking.
- Cottonwood Suites Westminster is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Fort Lupton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Denver can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Woolley's Classic Suites is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from central Fort Lupton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Westminster can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its quiet location.
Dressing for Fort Lupton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Lupton is 13.86 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 19°F