Visitors can enjoy all that Greenville has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and bars. Top sights in the area include Grand Rapids Art Museum, Public Museum of Grand Rapids, and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Glenkerry Golf Course. You'll also find Grattan Raceway and Pando Park in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Greenville - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, located 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Greenville is 35.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F