Visiting Hoffman Estates
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hoffman Estates, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices. Top sights in the area include Millennium Park, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoffman Estates
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club and Sears Center. You'll also find Arboretum of South Barrington and The Water Works Indoor Water Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hoffman Estates. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Hoffman Estates - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Chicago Marriott Northwest - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with pillowtop beds.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Hoffman Estates
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Hoffman Estates gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F