Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Visitors to Roselle are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, live music, and baseball games. Top sights around the area include Chicago Premium Outlets and Brookfield Zoo.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roselle
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lynfred Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets and Brookfield Zoo.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Roselle
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Roselle Station, Roselle Medinah Station, or Roselle Schaumburg Station. Roselle might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Roselle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.89 inches of rain falls on Roselle each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F