Visiting Rolling Meadows
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Rolling Meadows, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, local tours, and cafés. Top sights in the area include Millennium Park, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1030 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rolling Meadows
A couple of favorite places to visit are Arlington International Racecourse and Ned Brown Forest Preserve. In the area, you'll also find Arlington Lakes Golf Club and Woodfield Mall.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Rolling Meadows
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.89 inches of rain falls on Rolling Meadows each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F