Visiting Mount Clemens
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Clemens has to offer including the live music, festivals, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and architecture. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Clemens
A favorite place to visit in the city is Macomb Music Theatre. Additionally, you'll find Detroit Zoo in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Mount Clemens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Clemens is 32.09 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F