Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Rochester, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, shopping, and bars. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochester
Detroit Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Meadow Brook Amphitheatre and Oakland University in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rochester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rochester is 31.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F