Visiting St. Clair Shores
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Clair Shores has to offer including the restaurants, lakeside setting, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Belle Isle, Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, and Detroit Institute of Arts.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Clair Shores
Belle Isle, Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, and Detroit Institute of Arts are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Detroit Zoo and Ford Field.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Shore Pointe Motor Lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Comerica Park, located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center, and Motown Historical Museum, which is 13.4 mi/21.6 km away.
Dressing for St. Clair Shores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- St. Clair Shores gets about 32.09 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F