Families will find kid-friendly activities in Roseville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Detroit Zoo, Belle Isle, and Detroit Institute of Arts.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roseville
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Detroit Zoo, Belle Isle, and Detroit Institute of Arts. Additionally, in the area you'll find Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History and Motown Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Roseville. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Detroit/Roseville - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Red Roof Inn Detroit - St Clair Shores - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Comerica Park, 12.9 mi/20.8 km from the heart of the city, and Ford Field, which is 12.9 mi/20.8 km away.
Dressing for Roseville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 31.34 inches of rain falls on Roseville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F