Visiting Clinton Township
Visitors to Clinton Township are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and university setting. Detroit Zoo, Detroit Institute of Arts, and Belle Isle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clinton Township
A favorite place to visit in the city is Metro Beach. In the area, you'll also find Detroit Zoo and Detroit Institute of Arts.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Detroit/Roseville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Belle Isle, located 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, which is 17 mi (27.4 km) away.
Dressing for Clinton Township
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.09 inches of rain falls on Clinton Township each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F