Families will find kid-friendly activities in Utica, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and bars. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Utica
Detroit Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Lakeside Mall and Freedom Hill Amphitheatre in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Utica. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Utica - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Utica - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Staybridge Suites Detroit-Utica - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Utica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Utica is 31.85 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F