Visiting North Palm Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that North Palm Springs has to offer including its restaurants. River, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, and Palm Springs Air Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1875 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Springs
- The closest major airport is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Palm Springs
Notable places to visit in the larger region include River, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, and Palm Springs Air Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium and Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
As you start planning your visit to North Palm Springs, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 783 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Desert Hot Springs features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Desert Hot Springs features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for North Palm Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 106°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 108°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- North Palm Springs gets about 4.41 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 106°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F