Visitors to Cabazon are sure to enjoy the casinos, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, and Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabazon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and San Jacinto Mountains. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Desert Hills Premium Outlets and Cabazon Outlets. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cabazon Park and World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Morongo Casino Resort Spa - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 11 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
Popular places to see outside the city include Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Cabazon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cabazon is 18.43 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F