Find Hotels Near Prairie Berry Winery, Hill City from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Prairie Berry Winery
Top Hotels Close to Prairie Berry Winery
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Prairie Berry Winery Hotel Guide
Prairie Berry Winery is the ideal location to chill out and focus on yourself.
While you may not have heard of Mount Rushmore, the place in which it is located, it's likely that you're aware of the state capital, Pierre, 160 miles away.
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that's why plenty of people stay around the action. You'll find 3 to choose from. The Whispering Winds Cottages and Campsites and Mountain View Lodge & Cabins are both potential choices and are within 2 miles of Prairie Berry Winery.
If you and your family are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find some satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. The Powder House Lodge and the Super 8 Hill City/Mt Rushmore/ Area are ones to look at.
Remember to buy a delicious treat and a strong cup of coffee at Annie Lode Coffee Cabin (23828 U.S. 385, Hill City). For a memorable lunch or dinner, make your way to Sick-N-Twisted Brewery (23851 U.S. 385, Hill City) and ask for the day's specials.
Other Places to Visit near Prairie Berry WineryDuring your visit to the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Prairie Berry Winery to check out:
- No matter if you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just like to have a drink or two with your travel companions, Naked Winery is a great spot to taste the flavors of local wines.
- It is said that "if you want the best, go right to the source," and Stone Faces Winery couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can experiment with a few quality local wines.
- Experience the lively atmosphere and snatch up a few bargains at Teddy Bear Town, an important shop in the region.
- Leave your stress behind, if only for a little bit, and do a spot of shopping at Things That Rock, a popular local store.
- Whether you are a wine connoisseur or you just like to have a drink or two with your travel companions, Twisted Pine Winery is a great place to discover unique local wines.