Visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses in Ramona, which is also known for its mountain views and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. A top sight in the area is San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Ramona
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramona
Top activities include golfing and hiking, while Mt. Woodson Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find San Diego Zoo Safari Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ramona. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club by Diamond Resorts - This 2.5-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- San Vicente Resort - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this resort. This 3-star resort features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Ramona Valley Inn - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Qualcomm Stadium, located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Ramona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Ramona gets about 15.24 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F