Find Hotels in Santee, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Visitors to Santee are sure to enjoy the golf courses, shopping, and restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and SeaWorld.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Santee
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mission Trails Regional Park. In the area, you'll also find San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carlton Oaks Golf Resort - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include San Diego Convention Center, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the city center, and SeaWorld, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away.
Getting Around Santee
Head to Santee Town Center Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Santee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 11.85 inches of rain falls on Santee each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Santee?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santee, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santee?
What's the best accommodation for families in Santee?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Santee Lakes?
What about the best place to stay near Mission Trails Regional Park?
Recent reviews of Santee hotels
More trip options
- Santee Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santee Airports
- Hotels in Santee Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Santee Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santee
- More Hotel Options in Santee
- Santee Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Santee, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends