Visitors can enjoy all that Saucier has to offer including the golf courses and parks. Top sights around the area include Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library and Biloxi Lighthouse.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saucier
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Grand Bear and De Soto National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library and Biloxi Lighthouse.
As you plan for your vacation to Saucier, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 496 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Margaritaville Resort Biloxi is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the center of Saucier. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Biloxi can enjoy access to a free water park and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- IP Casino Resort Spa is 18.5 mi (29.9 km) from central Saucier. This 4-star resort in Biloxi features a full-service spa, a casino, and 7 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Golden Nugget Biloxi is located 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Saucier. This 4-star resort in Biloxi features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Saucier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Saucier is 65.75 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F