Find Hotels in Sherwood, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sherwood has to offer including the forests and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, Oregon Zoo, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
- You'll find 611 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, in the area you'll find Moda Center and Oregon Zoo.
As you start planning your visit to Sherwood, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 109 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Camp Heaven All The Fun Of Camping Without All The Work! is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the center of Sherwood. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Willamette Valley Wine Country Getaway is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Sherwood. This 4.5-star hotel in Portland features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- A Private Tiny Home in Oregon Wine Country / SW Portland is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from central Sherwood. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of the city, and Portland Japanese Garden, which is 13.7 mi (22 km) away.
Dressing for Sherwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Sherwood gets about 40.39 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sherwood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sherwood, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sherwood?
Where is the best place to stay close to Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge?
What about the best place to stay close to Safari Sam's?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sherwood?
Recent reviews of Sherwood hotels
More trip options
- Sherwood Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sherwood Airports
- Hotels in Sherwood Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sherwood Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sherwood
- Sherwood Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Portland
- Other Hotels near Sherwood, Portland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends