Visitors to Tualatin are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 611 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tualatin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tualatin Island Greens. In the area, you'll also find Moda Center and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Century Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include Oregon Zoo, 10 mi/16 km from the heart of the city, and Portland Japanese Garden, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Getting Around Tualatin
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tualatin Station. Tualatin might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tualatin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Tualatin gets about 40.39 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F