Think of yourself sauntering around the streets during your future day, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. But there is one draw you are especially prepared for: St. Augustine Premium Outlets. The day has come to get yourself there.
Lodging Nearby St. Augustine Premium Outlets
Hotels near St. Augustine Premium Outlets
Time spent at St. Augustine Premium Outlets is bound to be interesting.
St. Augustine, where you'll find it, is just 35 miles away from the well-frequented city of Jacksonville.
If you'd like to stay not too far from St. Augustine Premium Outlets, you'll find 13 accommodation options within 0.1 miles. Also think about staying 0.2 miles away, in nearby Aviles Street. This well-known destination is worth a look and has at least 51 establishments. We suggest the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B.
There's most definitely no need to spend a small fortune on your accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are many budget-friendly options situated near to this attraction. The Courtyard by Marriott St Augustine I-95 and the Hampton Inn St. Augustine I-95 are a couple of popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.4 miles.
If you're on the look out for a place to stay that's a little extra special, you'll find lots of upmarket offerings nearby. Be sure to consider the Wingate by Wyndham - St Augustine, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. Another great option is the Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 - Outlet Mall, 0.7 miles away.
Make sure you venture to Bakan Bars (2700 Florida 16, St. Augustine) to get a boost with some coffee and a snack. When the sun starts fading, think about the day's events with a substantial meal at Ruby Tuesday (2443 Florida 16, St. Augustine).
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to St. Augustine Premium Outlets:
- Families with teenagers and children will have fun with the variety of activities at Adventure Landing.
- To take in the local art and culture, head straight to Water + Stone Gallery.
- Stop at Slammer and Squire Golf Course and meet some of the local members after a few rounds.
- When it's time to scratch that golf itch, head to King and Bear Golf Course. Find a buddy and hone your skills on the greens.
- Be sure to check out Fort Mose Historic State Park and discover its significant contribution to the region's past.
Expedia's inventory of St. Augustine rooms furnishes all that you want, so you'll surely get sites near St. Augustine Premium Outlets that you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of newcomers in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be the only one. Once it comes time to book, you'll rest easy: newcomers of all sorts would endorse their St. Augustine hotel to their buddies. We've got all the guidance you need.
- Looking for accommodations that are soothing in addition to tidy and fresh? We've got it right here.
- Rooms in St. Augustine accommodation will be fresh, orderly, and primed to show you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling site, the concierge service at lodging around St. Augustine Premium Outlets is great.
It's easy to see why rooms in St. Augustine received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our extensive selection of hotels near St. Augustine Premium Outlets, your number one spot is waiting for you.
Charming St. Augustine
With St. Augustine Premium Outlets checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in St. Augustine.
- Visit a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your day.
- St. Augustine also is a pro when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend a time on its ample adventures.
- St. Augustine tourism has been a well-kept secret until recently, but the number of bookings has been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to St. Augustine, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near St. Augustine Premium Outlets from Expedia. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new selfies!