Consider yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps think you'll be walking around downtown, noticing the lovely nature or the buildings all around you. But there's one attraction you are anticipating most of all: Sun Studio. Now is the moment to check it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Sun Studio?
Hotels near Sun Studio
Sun Studio ought to be included on every travel plan. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you visit the great attraction.
While you may not have heard of Memphis, the area it is located, you're probably familiar with the state capital, Nashville, 200 miles away.
Sun Studio has many places to stay in the immediate area. There are 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. Try The Peabody Memphis, just 0.8 miles away, the River Inn of Harbor Town, 2 miles away, or the Madison Hotel, 1 mile away.
Hold on to your hard-earned dollars and book your choice of the numerous budget hotels to be found in the area. The Hampton Inn & Suites at Beale Street and the Westin Memphis Beale Street are two good options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
Keep in mind that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Just two options that are top of the range in terms of comfort and architectural design are the Holiday Inn Downtown Memphis and the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, which sit only 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Stop into Einstein Bros. Bagels (800 Madison Avenue, Health Science Center, Memphis) for an energy boost prior to your group's day of exploration. When the sun fades, go to Mollie Fontaine Lounge (679 Adams Ave, Memphis). It's only 0.3 miles away.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Woodruff-Fontaine House gives history buffs the chance to explore a house of historic prominence.
- Visit Mallory-Neely House, a prominent historic house in the area.
- Take a tour of W.C. Handy Memphis Home and Museum, a prominent historic residence in the area.
- If you feel like jazzing up your vacation, make your way to Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, and while you're at it, give your knowledge on instruments a tuning too.
- Handy Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic and have a relaxing day in the fresh air.
Places to stay in Downtown Memphis from Expedia supply everything you require, so you'll certainly find lodging near Sun Studio you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of guests in the last twelve months, so you will not be by yourself. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you're searching for. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest easy: multiple newcomers endorsed their Downtown Memphis hotel.
- In search of rooms that are satisfying as well as clean and neat? You're on the best site.
- Appropriate for such a fine landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Sun Studio is wonderful.
- Rooms in Downtown Memphis lodging are clean, neat, and eager to welcome you.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms near Downtown Memphis got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your favored spot is waiting thanks to our extensive roster of hotels near Sun Studio.
Intriguing Downtown Memphis Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Sun Studio off your list, you'll still have lots to do in Downtown Memphis.
- Want to get to know one of the world's top destinations? Visits have been rising, keeping Downtown Memphis among them.
- Get enlightened about Downtown Memphis's past, then head out on the town to end the good times.
- Downtown Memphis also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full plate of activities.
Planning a trip to Downtown Memphis is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Sun Studio from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring group photos!