Think of yourself rambling around the streets during your next day off, noticing the buildings or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. But there's one draw you have been anticipating most of all: Cannery Beach. The moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Cannery Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Cannery Beach
If Cannery Beach is near the top of your itinerary, you might like to learn a bit more about it?
To experience it for yourself, you'll have to journey 730 miles away from the nation's capital, Mexico City, and into an area called Los Cabos.
You'll find plenty of hotels within walking distance of Cannery Beach. The Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, The Resort at Pedregal and Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa are among the more popular ones.
In the neighborhood are some great hotels if you're wanting to keep expenses to a minimum while you're exploring new places. The Residences at La Vista - Hotel Boutique and the Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa are both great options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Make sure you consider the ME Cabo, which is a mere 0.6 miles away. Another great place is the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco - All Inclusive, 0.7 miles away.
Merely 0.5 miles from Cannery Beach you will stumble upon The Cabo Coffee Company (Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, Cabo San Lucas). This local spot is packed with tourists who desperately need their caffeine fix. If you're after something more substantial, walk the short distance to Tesoro Los Cabos (Blvd. Marina S/N, Lote 9 y 10, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas) for something hearty.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Cannery Beach, there is lots more to do:
- Solmar Beach is a great place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their mobiles and into some fresh air!
- See what it is like to be a sea creature when you get some time at Cabo Dolphins, a well-known dolphinarium in the local area.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be delighted by the thought-provoking collection housed at Galeria La Grande.
- Before your vacation begins, check out an online calendar for details of the latest events at Cultural Pavilion of the Republic.
- Even the most discerning art lover with be pleased with the outstanding works located at Golden Cactus Gallery.
Expedia's Marina places to stay deliver everything you need, so you are sure to find options near Cannery Beach you'll love. Get researching lots of sightseers stay here to really retreat from everyday life. You're only a few clicks away from all the insider information you're searching for. You can rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: countless new admirers would endorse their Marina hotel to an office-mate.
- You'll find hotels in Marina are eager to receive you with neat and orderly rooms.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous feature, the staff at lodging close to Cannery Beach go beyond the expected.
- Seeking room satisfaction plus spotlessness? We've got it right here.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's broad list of hotels near Cannery Beach, your choice site is waiting.
Marina Interesting Facts and Figures
Once Cannery Beach is crossed off your agenda, there are still further things to see and do in Marina.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, take a look at some tours near Marina.
- Make a trip to a local monument, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off the exploration with a bang.
- Marina also knows several things about receiving its newcomers with a kind hello after a day spent on its abundant action.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Marina, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Cannery Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!