Visiting Westhampton Beach
Visitors to Westhampton Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, cafés, and entertainment choices.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Westhampton Beach
- The closest major airport is in Westhampton, NY (FOK-Francis S. Gabreski), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westhampton Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Rogers Beach, Lashley Beach, and Cupsogue County Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center and Fire Island.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Westhampton Beach. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Grassmere Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 12 outdoor tennis courts, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Westhampton Beach
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Westhampton Station. Westhampton Beach may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Westhampton Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 46.85 inches of rain falls on Westhampton Beach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F