Consider yourself on your perfect day off: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the lanes, noticing the architecture or the lovely environment all around you. But Battery is one feature you are prepared for most of all. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and the time has arrived to check it off.
Where Is There to Stay Near Battery?
Hotels near Battery
If Battery is near the top of your to-do list, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it?
The area within 2 miles of Battery features roughly 28 hotels. The Caneel Bay is located 1 mile from Battery. More popular options are the Gallows Point Resort, 0.3 miles away, and the Grande Bay Resort, 0.2 miles away.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with the family, you might prefer to book your accommodation at one of the many budget hotels in the area. 0.9 miles away, is the Westin St. John Resort, but if that's not to your taste, then an alternative is the Hillcrest Guest House, which is 0.2 miles away.
Perhaps you'd prefer to book a room that's on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between several high-end hotels in the immediate area. The VI Friendship Villa is only 0.7 miles away, while the Sea Shore Allure can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both places are charming and packed with creature comforts.
Before you make your way to Battery, get your caffeine fix at Sun Dog Cafe (Mongoose Junction). For a meal that's more hearty, grab a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Woody's Seafood Saloon (Prince Street, Cruz Bay).
Of course, there are also some other things to do and see in the vicinity of Battery:
- Enjoy the lively ambiance and bag some good deals at St. John Spice, a renowned shop in the region.
- Embark on a shopping spree, carry out some errands or just relax with a drink at Mongoose Junction, a major shopping destination for both local and international visitors.
- Visit Elaine Lone Sprauve Library and Museum and delve into the fantastic collection of books, information and ideas.
- Whether you'd like to play some beach sports, dip your toes in the water or just catch some rays, Salomon Beach is the ticket.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some games on the shoreline, Honeymoon Beach is the perfect place to spend time with the family.
Our roster of St. John hotels supplies everything you want, so you are sure to find options near Battery you'll fall in love with. St. John was a quite celebrated landing place in the past year, so you shouldn't be alone. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the information and pointers you could want. Once you're ready to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: explorers of all kinds would recommend their St. John hotel to their buddies.
- You'll find St. John lodging will always be prepared to welcome you into fresh and tidy rooms.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Battery is wonderful.
- We offer comfortable suites for everyone, including large families and couples.
With Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Battery, we see your desired spot in your future.
Interesting St. John Facts and Figures
With Battery done, you'll still have lots to see and do in St. John.
- St. John is now beginning to become more fashionable after having been kept secret.
- You'll realize St. John also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after some hours spent on its a full schedule of activities.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end your good times right; when the sun comes up, drop in on a local monument.
Bid adieu to the same old views and call on some new photo ops. Paying a visit to St. John is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Battery. Reserve now!