Find Hotels in Red Hook
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Visiting Red Hook
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Red Hook, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Around the area, top sights include Battery, Coki Beach, and Blackbeard's Castle.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Red Hook
- The closest major airport is in St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Hook
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Sapphire Beach and Smith Bay Beach. Snorkeling is a top activity, and American Yacht Harbor is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Battery and Coki Beach.
In Red Hook, you'll be able to select from 62 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- View of Paradise at Sapphire Beach - This 3.5-star condo features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Crystal Cove Villas - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this condo resort. This 3-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Pavilions and Pools Villa Hotel by Antilles Resorts - With a stay at this 3.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to 15 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private plunge pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Blackbeard's Castle, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Fort Christian, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Red Hook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.33 inches of rain falls on Red Hook each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Red Hook?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Red Hook, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Red Hook?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Red Hook?
What's the best hotel for families in Red Hook?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to American Yacht Harbor?
What are some accommodations with pools in Red Hook?
Recent reviews of Red Hook hotels
More trip options
- Red Hook Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Red Hook Airports
- Hotels near Popular Red Hook Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Red Hook
- More Hotel Options in Red Hook
- More Popular Hotels in St. Thomas
- Other Hotels near Red Hook, St. Thomas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends