Visiting Belle Chasse
Visitors can enjoy all that Belle Chasse has to offer including the riverfront and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting. Mercedes-Benz Superdome, National World War II Museum, and Audubon Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Orleans
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belle Chasse
A favorite place to visit in the city is Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base New Orleans. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mercedes-Benz Superdome and National World War II Museum.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 10.5 mi/17 km from the heart of the city, and Audubon Park, which is 11.6 mi/18.6 km away.
Dressing for Belle Chasse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 67.28 inches of rain falls on Belle Chasse each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F