Visiting Biscayne National Park
Those traveling to Biscayne National Park are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Zoo Miami and Dadeland Mall.
- There are 269 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Biscayne National Park
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Zoo Miami and Dadeland Mall. In the area, you'll also find Biscayne Bay and Biscayne National Park.
As you plan your trip to Biscayne National Park, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 269 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Atton Brickell Miami Hotel is located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Biscayne National Park. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Miami can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Floridian Hotel is 16.1 mi (26 km) from central Biscayne National Park. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Homestead can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Garden Inn of Homestead is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the center of Biscayne National Park. This 2.5-star motel in Homestead features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Biscayne National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Biscayne National Park gets about 58.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F