Imagine yourself in an unfamiliar place: you perhaps picture yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, Fort Charlotte is one feature you're especially prepared for. Right now is the moment to get there.
Accommodation Close to Fort Charlotte
Hotels near Fort Charlotte
Planning a visit to Fort Charlotte?
Located in the nation's capital city, Nassau, this destination is a big bonus for the area.
If you're considering staying someplace nearby, you'll find upwards of 12 lodging options within 2 miles of Fort Charlotte. Just 0.7 miles away is the Graycliff Hotel And Restaurant. The British Colonial Hilton - Nassau and the Holiday Inn Resort Nassau, 0.7 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also worth checking out.
If you are hoping to find somewhere economical to put your legs up after a long day, look no further. There are some great budget-friendly hotels located nearby. You won't have a long way to go to get to the El Greco Hotel. Conveniently, it's just 0.5 miles away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau is another great option that can be found about 0.5 miles away.
If you're the sort of vacationer who loves all the bells and whistles, you can book in at one of the fabulous upmarket accommodations close by. Impressive facilities await you at the Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach and the Colony Club Inn & Suites. These establishments are a short distance of 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Take in the rich scent of freshly-brewed coffee and snack on a tasty treat at Gloria's Place. This well-known coffee shop is the ideal resting point for travelers who want to see Fort Charlotte. Later on at night, head to one of the close-by eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Twin Brothers. Don't call it a night so soon! Join the locals for a drink at Khyla's Island Philosophy.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things happening within close range of Fort Charlotte:
- Whether you'd like to play some beach sports, go for a swim or just relax, Junkanoo Beach is the spot.
- Take a walk through the exquisite gardens of Nassau Botanical Gardens. Admire the collection of plant species, have a picnic with your family or simply relax under the trees.
- Behind the garden gate of Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center, you'll have the opportunity to delight in the glorious scent of the flower beds and enjoy some peace and tranquility.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, a well-known art museum here.
- If you like historic houses, you ought to walk through the halls of Government House. You'll love the workmanship of this old house.
Our directory of resorts and hotels in Nassau delivers all that you want, so you'll definitely have locations near Fort Charlotte you'll appreciate. Nassau saw quite a few sightseers over the past year, so start going. Need help deciding? You'll find the inside information you need right here. You'll roam with confidence when booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all manner would suggest their Nassau hotel to their friends.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at accommodation close to Fort Charlotte is wonderful.
- Seeking accommodations that are satisfying as well as clean? We've got it here.
- You'll find accommodation in Nassau will be quick to invite you into neat and tidy rooms.
Hotels close to Nassau received more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Plus, thanks to our vast database of hotels near Fort Charlotte, you can stay right nearby.
You'll still have plenty to do in Nassau after Fort Charlotte is achieved.
- Enjoy a delightful meal of its signature foods and happen upon a market to purchase a few souvenirs.
- You'll notice Nassau also knows a thing or two about receiving its arrivals with a kind hello after you spend some time on its abundant activities.
- Nassau hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guidebooks, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few breathtaking selfies. Planning a journey to Nassau is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fort Charlotte from Expedia. Book today!