Find Hotels in Nassau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Travelers to Nassau give high marks for the beaches, water parks, and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its aquarium and casinos. Top sights in the city include Fort Fincastle, Cabbage Beach, and Cable Beach.
- There are 386 hotels and other accommodations in Nassau
- The closest major airport is in Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nassau
Cultural venues in the city include National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, Pirates of Nassau Museum, and Pompey Museum (Vendue House). Families come for the water parks and aquarium, specifically attractions such as Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Fincastle, Queen's Staircase, and Rawson Square.
In Nassau, you'll find 386 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- The Island House - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Lyford Cay features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Compass Point Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Nassau include Cabbage Beach, Cable Beach, and Straw Market. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Stingray City, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Nassau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nassau is 51.85 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 65°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nassau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nassau, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Nassau?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Nassau?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Nassau?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Nassau?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Nassau?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Nassau?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nassau?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Cable Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Cabbage Beach?
What are some hotels with pools in Nassau?
Recent reviews of Nassau hotels
More trip options
- Nassau Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nassau Airports
- Hotels in Nassau Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Nassau Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nassau
- More Hotel Options in Nassau
- Nassau Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Bahamas
- Other Hotels near Nassau, Bahamas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends