Find Hotels Near Four Seasons Brewing Co., Greensburg from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Four Seasons Brewing Co.
Top Hotels Close to Four Seasons Brewing Co.
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Four Seasons Brewing Co. Hotel Guide
Touring with kids can be challenging. Wouldn't you like to treat yourself at Four Seasons Brewing Co?
While you might not be familiar with Greensburg, the destination it resides in, you are probably familiar with the state capital, Harrisburg, 140 miles away.
With 2 hotels in the area, you won't have trouble finding one that suits your style. Check out the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe and Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe. They're both within 2 miles of Four Seasons Brewing Co.
The Inn at Mountainview, 4 miles away, is the ideal accommodation option for you if budget is a concern.
Just 0.3 miles from Four Seasons Brewing Co. is Horizon Coffee Services Inc (2008 Main Drive, Latrobe). This local spot is graced with guests who need their caffeine fix. If that isn't enough, try some of the seasonal specials at Jioio's Restaurant (6067 Pennsylvania 981, Latrobe). You'll find this prominent dining establishment only 0.3 miles from Four Seasons Brewing Co.
Other Places to Visit near Four Seasons Brewing Co.You need not venture very far from Four Seasons Brewing Co. to find other things to do in this region:
- Saint Vincent College is an important community landmark in addition to being an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a visitors' tour of the campus.
- If you simply adore shopping, you'll discover a retail paradise at Westmoreland Mall. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're after, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Prepare yourself for a hectic day out at Idlewild and SoakZone. Get your heart racing on one of the electrifying rollercoasters, or treat yourself to a sweet snack.
- Step back in time as you explore Historic Hanna's Town, an interesting historic village.
- Saint Emma Monastery is a place of spiritual contemplation that is worthwhile if you ever need to alleviate some stress.
The rail station, Latrobe, is located 1 mile away from Four Seasons Brewing Co, making the train a convenient way to go.