Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hayes, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and shopping. Welcoming and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Windsor Castle, and Legoland.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayes
A favorite place to visit in the city is London Motor Museum. In the area, you'll also find Wembley Stadium and Windsor Castle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hayes. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3 - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Harlington can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow - This 4-star hotel in Harlington features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Legoland, 10.3 mi/16.5 km from the city center, and Natural History Museum, which is 10.6 mi/17 km away.
Getting Around Hayes
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Hayes & Harlington Station. Hayes may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hayes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Hayes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F