Visiting Belleair Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belleair Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belleair Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Explorations Children's Museum and Sunken Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Belleair Beach. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Belleair Beach Club - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Belleair Beach Resort Motel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Tropicana Field, located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center, and Museum of Fine Arts, which is 16.2 mi/26.1 km away.
Dressing for Belleair Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 54.72 inches of rain falls on Belleair Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 54°F