Visiting Orland Park
Visitors to Orland Park are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hockey games. Around the area, top sights include Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Toyota Park, and Silver Cross Field.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orland Park
Favorite family attractions include Centennial Park Aquatic Center and Orland Park Sportsplex. Additionally, you might want to add Centennial Park to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orland Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Toyota Park, which is 10.3 mi/16.5 km away.
Getting Around Orland Park
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Orland Park 143rd Street Station or Orland Park 153rd Street Station. Orland Park might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Orland Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Orland Park each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F