Visiting Burr Ridge
Visitors to Burr Ridge are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and forests. Around the area, top sights include McCormick Place, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burr Ridge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Creekside Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find McCormick Place and Willis Tower.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Burr Ridge. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Burr Ridge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Chicago/Burr Ridge - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Skydeck Ledge, 16.8 mi/27 km from the heart of the city, and Millennium Park, which is 17.4 mi/28 km away.
Dressing for Burr Ridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Burr Ridge is 39.02 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F