Top Hotels Near MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to MGM National Harbor
Top Hotels Close to MGM National Harbor
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
MGM National Harbor Hotel Guide
Get out and spend your day at MGM National Harbor.
It can be found in Oxon Hill, a drive of 30 miles from Annapolis, the state capital.
To be close to MGM National Harbor, book a room at one of the 9 various accommodations within 2 miles. The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center and the Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC Area, is 1 mile away.
If you're like most of us and budget is a major factor, book your room 0.6 miles away at the Harborside Hotel.
You're sure to enjoy the luxurious comfort at the Westin Washington National Harbor. What's more, you will only need to walk 1 mile to reach this high-class hotel.
Tourists often gather at Starbucks (6800 Oxon Hill Road, 898, National Harbor) for strong coffee before a day at MGM National Harbor. Try the daily special, take in the energetic ambiance and savor the hearty grub served at Shake Shack - MGM National Harbor (7200 MGM National Avenue, Oxon Hill). This spot is also close by.
Other Places to Visit near MGM National HarborHere's a taste of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to MGM National Harbor:
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Make your way to Tanger Outlets where you can devote a day to browsing its wide variety of retail outlets and places to eat.
- Take the time to see Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park, where you can soak up the tranquility of the natural surrounds and enjoy the clean air.
- Score a deal at American Market at National Harbor and experience the hustle and bustle of this popular local market.
- There will be no chance of your kids saying they want to go home at the interactive and fun National Children's Museum.
- Take some photographs of The Awakening Sculpture, one of the popular sculptures in the area.