When you consider your next vacation, you might think you'll be wandering through the avenues, staring up at the monuments or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. But there is one feature you are prepared for most of all: New York Stock Exchange. The moment has arrived to get there.
Places to Stay Near New York Stock Exchange
Hotels near New York Stock Exchange
Whether you start your getaway at New York Stock Exchange or end it here, ensure that you have enough time to fully enjoy this popular destination.
Situated in the city of New York, it's a bustling tourist magnet.
If you are looking to find a hotel within an easy walk of New York Stock Exchange, you're in luck! There are 31 options in the immediate area. A few of the more popular ones are the Smyth, A Thompson Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park and Conrad New York.
If you're worn out from all the sightseeing and are longing for someplace reasonably-priced yet cosy to lay your head, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The James New York (1 mile away) and the Soho Grand Hotel (1 mile away) are names to bare in mind.
You can make your stay even more special by reserving a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. Make sure you consider the W New York - Downtown, which is only 0.2 miles away. Another great option is the Duane Street Hotel Tribeca, 0.7 miles away.
Tourists heading to New York Stock Exchange frequently indulge in strong coffees and sweet pastries at Harry's Cafe & Steak, just a short stroll away. Tourists wanting a more nourishing dining experience should go to New York Marriott Downtown, a restaurant that's also nearby. You will want to get the night started at Battery Gardens, one of the area's bustling bars.
There are some other things to do and see in the vicinity of New York Stock Exchange:
- Into history? Try to arrange a visit to Federal Hall and get to know the important decisions that have occurred there over many governments and years.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and people of this area by walking down Wall Street. It's a great opportunity to encounter some of the hospitable locals.
- Take some pictures of Charging Bull, one of the striking sculptures in the area.
- Immerse yourself in the lives of the society from days gone by and delve into the many layers of this area's extensive history during a visit to Museum of American Finance.
- Bowling Green Park is a fantastic park for everyone in your group. Pack a simple picnic and admire the beautiful trees and green grass.
The proximity of World Trade Center - PATH Station to New York Stock Exchange can make the train a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's rooms in Wall Street - Financial District supply all that you require, so you are certain to have accommodation near New York Stock Exchange you'll fall in love with. You won't be the only one: Wall Street - Financial District was a pretty popular place in the past year. You can do so boldly when you're ready to reserve, too: multiple guests endorsed their Wall Street - Financial District hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the inside information you need.
- Looking for room satisfaction in addition to neatness? We've got it right here.
- The concierge services at lodging near New York Stock Exchange will be grand which is appropriate for such a fine site.
- You'll find hotels in Wall Street - Financial District are prepared to greet you with clean and neat rooms.
Wall Street - Financial District getaways received greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near New York Stock Exchange, we see your desired spot in your future.
All About Wall Street - Financial District
Once you've crossed New York Stock Exchange off your agenda, there are still more activities to see and do in Wall Street - Financial District.
- Wall Street - Financial District treasures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
- Wall Street - Financial District also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized service after some hours spent on its a full plate of action.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy a night out to end the adventure right.
Paying a visit to Wall Street - Financial District is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near New York Stock Exchange. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some breathtaking new scrapbook photos!