Visitors to Ocoee are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Universal Studios Florida™, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld® Orlando.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 20.7 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocoee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Forest Lake Golf Club and Lake Butler. Additionally, in the area you'll find Universal Studios Florida™ and Walt Disney World®.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ocoee. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include SeaWorld® Orlando, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of the city, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, which is 8.3 mi/13.4 km away.
Dressing for Ocoee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ocoee is 53.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 52°F