Visiting Pico Rivera
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pico Rivera, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Citadel Outlets, Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland®.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pico Rivera
Citadel Outlets, Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland® are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Disney California Adventure® Park and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pico Rivera. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Epic Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Palms Motel - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Pico Rivera - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Dolby Theater, located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center, and TCL Chinese Theatre, which is 16.3 mi/26.3 km away.
Dressing for Pico Rivera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Pico Rivera each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F