Think of yourself rambling around the city center of your perfect holiday, noticing the buildings or the marvellous environment wherever you look. But Point Pinos Lighthouse is one draw you have been prepared for in particular. You've wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and the moment has come to mark it accomplished.
Point Pinos Lighthouse Hotels
Hotels near Point Pinos Lighthouse
There's surely a reason why groups of sightseers choose to go to Point Pinos Lighthouse over and over again.
It's in Monterey, a fascinating city that's worth spending time in.
There are as many as 23 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Point Pinos Lighthouse. Some are the Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn, the Gosby House Inn, A Four Sisters Inn and the Pacific Grove Inn, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Searching for a place to rest your head which won't break the bank? There is no need to stress as there is a generous selection of well-priced hotels in the area. The Centrella Inn, 1 mile away, or the Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove, at a distance of 0.9 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're looking to have a luxurious refuge to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodation options should appeal to you. A local gem is the Rosedale Inn, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another is the Monarch Resort. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
For nourishing food after a tiring morning of touring, walk 0.1 miles from Point Pinos Lighthouse to Point Pinos Grill (77 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Grove). This restaurant is easy to get to and is always packed with eager travelers.
You need not travel very far from Point Pinos Lighthouse to find other things to do in this region:
- Chip, pitch and putt around the greens of Pacific Grove Golf Links for an awesome day under the sun.
- Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary has been designated as a special use area as part of local efforts to celebrate, preserve and care for the site.
- Get outside and indulge in the scenery at Lovers Point. There's loads of room here to run around with your friends and family.
- If you're craving some salty sea air and maybe a little paddle if it's a warm day, visit Asilomar State Beach.
- Discover this planet's natural history at Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, a great place for you and your family.
Expedia's places to stay in Monterey provide all the things you need, so you'll surely have lodging near Point Pinos Lighthouse you'll appreciate. Get searching: Monterey saw quite a few arrivals in the recent twelve months. Once you are ready to reserve, you can rest assured: countless explorers recommended their Monterey hotel. Need help deciding? All the information you're searching you'll find right here.
- The guest service at lodging close to Point Pinos Lighthouse will be grand, which can only enrich your journey to this dazzling monument.
- You'll find Monterey hotels will always be waiting to welcome you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to tidiness? You're on the right website.
Monterey suites had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's wide roster of hotels near Point Pinos Lighthouse, you can stay right in the region.
You'll still have plenty to do in Monterey with Point Pinos Lighthouse achieved.
- Monterey is now beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
- After you spend an afternoon on its abundant pastimes, you'll discover Monterey also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Get educated about Monterey's background, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the good times right.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Monterey, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Point Pinos Lighthouse from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few new landscapes!