Picture yourself wandering through the city center during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you've been especially anticipating: Cathedral Rock. The time has come to get there.
Where to Stay Nearby Cathedral Rock
Hotels near Cathedral Rock
Fill your lungs with replenishing fresh air as your worries fade away at Cathedral Rock, a peaceful natural oasis.
It's located in Sedona, an area 100 miles outside of the state capital, Phoenix.
There's just one place to book a room if you're looking to stay close to Cathedral Rock, and that is the Poco Diablo Resort. It's just 2 miles away.
If you don't have a bottomless purse, you might like to book a room at one of the area's more economical hotels. A few establishments that come recommended include the Adobe Grand Villas and the L'Auberge de Sedona.
A great way to change an already unforgettable vacation into the adventure of a lifetime is to book a room in one of the area's upmarket hotels. You'll find superior amenities and a swanky atmosphere at the El Portal Sedona Hotel and the Lodge At Sedona.
After you've finished with Cathedral Rock, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- A local landmark and place where some go to worship, Chapel of the Holy Cross is worthwhile, regardless of your religious beliefs.
- Getting to Bell Rock is an unforgettable adventure, so don't forget your camera to record the awe-inspiring view from the summit.
- When you hike Broken Arrow Trailhead just remember to take the time to enjoy the scenery. Ultimately, life is a journey, not just a destination.
- When you're craving a few swings, head to Sedona Golf Resort. Pack your favorite driver and tee off.
- For some quality art and culture, don't think twice, head to Exposures International Fine Art Gallery.
Hotels in Sedona here on Expedia supply all that you need, so you are sure to have locales near Cathedral Rock you'll appreciate. You won't be the only one searching: Sedona was a rather favored landing place last year. You're only a few clicks away from all the insider info you're searching for. When the moment arrives to book, you'll travel with confidence: many visitors approve of their Sedona hotel.
- "Tidy, neat, and primed to receive you" is the end game for Sedona hotels.
- And we offer comfy spaces for everyone, including large families and newlyweds.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the concierge service at accommodation close to Cathedral Rock is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why Sedona accommodation saw greater amounts of visitors in the last year than the year prior to that. Your favored spot lies in your future with Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Cathedral Rock.
Fascinating Sedona Facts
There are still more activities to see and do in Sedona once you've crossed Cathedral Rock off your agenda.
- Sedona tours have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but rising bookings mean today is the day to book.
- After you spend some time on its ample action, you'll also find Sedona knows a thing or two about individual treatment.
- Drop in on a local monument, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end your good times right.
Planning a visit to Sedona is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Cathedral Rock. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes!