Travelers to Southwick will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Springfield Armory, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, and Volleyball Hall of Fame are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Springfield
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southwick
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Springfield Armory, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, and Volleyball Hall of Fame. Additionally, you'll find Lost Acres Vineyard and McLean Game Refuge in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Southwick, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- The Goodwin Hotel is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of Southwick. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hartford can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from central Southwick. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Bradley Airport is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Southwick. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Windsor Locks can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Southwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.79 inches of rain falls on Southwick each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F