When you imagine a new city, you perhaps see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the lovely world wherever you look. However, there's one draw you are especially looking forward to: Spokane Symphony. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Nearby Spokane Symphony
Hotels near Spokane Symphony
A stop at Spokane Symphony is certain to be interesting.
It can be found 260 miles from the state capital, Olympia. A bit of a journey, but worth every second!
Spokane Symphony has a large number of places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 23 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. Consider the Courtyard by Marriott Spokane Downtown at the Convention Ctr, just 0.7 miles away, The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection, 0.1 miles away, or the Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown, 0.6 miles away.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with a group, you might like to secure your accommodation with one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. The Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane and the Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection are both popular choices. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the other is 0.07 miles.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why don't you look at one of the various upmarket hotel options nearby? Make sure you consider the Spokane Club Inn, which is just 0.2 miles away. Another great hotel is the Montvale Hotel, 0.2 miles away.
You'll notice there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Auntie Anne's Pretzels (808 West Main Avenue, Spokane), close to Spokane Symphony. If that's not getting the job done, check out the chef's specials at Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar (808 West Main Avenue, Spokane). You'll find this prominent dining establishment just 0.08 miles from Spokane Symphony.
Make certain you save some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Spokane Symphony:
- Stop by River Park Square, which features a large selection of stores and places to eat.
- Let the children not only run around and play but also learn at Mobius Children's Museum. You've never seen a museum more interactive than this one!
- Are you keen on live theatre performances? Then go and see a play at Bing Crosby Theater.
- Musos should be in their happy place among this destination's vibrant music scene. Take your travel companions along to watch a concert at one of the live music venues, such as Knitting Factory.
- Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox is a vital piece of the area's vibrant culture. You'll be treated to a delightful night at theater here and get a taste of the community's art scene.
The convenient proximity of Spokane Station to Spokane Symphony can make metro transport a great way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Downtown Spokane provides all you need, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Spokane Symphony that you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of travelers in the most recent year. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're searching for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest easy when you're ready to book, too: many newcomers would suggest their Downtown Spokane hotel to an acquaintance.
- You'll find Downtown Spokane accommodation are always tidy and neat.
- We've got accommodations that are snug for all types, from big reunions to teams of two.
- The concierge service at lodging around Spokane Symphony will be wonderful which will only improve your trip to this marvelous feature.
Accommodation near Downtown Spokane had greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. And thanks to Expedia's extensive database of hotels near Spokane Symphony, we see your number one place in your future.
Learn All About Downtown Spokane
When you've accomplished Spokane Symphony, there are still further things to see and do in Downtown Spokane.
- Until recently, Downtown Spokane tours have been kept secret, but skyrocketing numbers of bookings mean now is a good moment to book.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; when the sun comes up, drop in on a local historical site.
- After you spend some hours on its ample action, you'll notice Downtown Spokane also knows its stuff when it comes to customized assistance.
Planning a journey to Downtown Spokane is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Spokane Symphony from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring selfies!