Visitors to Seymour are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Dollywood, Ijams Nature Center, and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Seymour
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seymour
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dollywood, Ijams Nature Center, and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. In the area, you'll also find Sunsphere Tower and Knoxville Zoological Gardens.
As you start planning your visit to Seymour, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 124 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bear Hollow Lodge, 7 Bedroom, Mountain View, Pool Table, Sleeps 18 is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from central Seymour. This 4-star resort in Pigeon Forge features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Entire Guest Suite in Private Home, Close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Seymour. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star resort in Gatlinburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dollywood's DreamMore Resort is 15 mi (24.1 km) from the center of Seymour. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pigeon Forge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.