Envision yourself on your future holiday: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. But University of Toronto is one draw you've been especially anticipating. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can recollect, and right now is the day to mark it complete.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to University of Toronto?
Hotels near University of Toronto
Long after you and your friends have journeyed back home, your time at University of Toronto will remain in the forefront of your mind.
Because it is in Toronto, the state capital city, you're able to explore everything else that this city has to offer.
With an impressive 167 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around University of Toronto, you're certain to track down one you like. The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is 1 mile away. In addition, the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and The Hazelton Hotel Toronto are 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Within the vicinity are some budget hotels if you're wanting to keep costs low while you're traveling. The Windsor Arms Hotel, 0.4 miles away, or the Shangri-la hotel Toronto, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Remember that you have the exciting option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. A local favorite is the Park Hyatt Toronto, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. Another option is the Canada Suites on Bay. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Let the robust scents of fresh coffee seduce you inside Windsor Arms Hotel (18 Saint Thomas Street, Toronto). This local establishment is just 0.4 miles from University of Toronto. Duke Of York (39 Prince Arthur Avenue, Toronto) is just 0.4 miles away from University of Toronto. What's stopping you from spending the evening at this delightful bar?
You don't need to travel very far from University of Toronto to find other things to do in this region:
- Do you enjoy learning about history? Try to arrange a trip to Ontario Legislative Building and get to know the significant decisions which have transpired there over the years.
- Queen's Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by tourists and locals alike. Pack some healthy snacks and unwind in the fresh air.
- Take a stroll through the many exhibits at Royal Ontario Museum and be inspired by the historical events that guided the formation of this region.
- Gardiner Museum makes for a good spot to appreciate when your family is bored.
- A landmark for locals and a place of worship for some, St. Basil's Church is worthwhile, regardless of your religious beliefs.
Hotels in Downtown Toronto here on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you are sure to find options near University of Toronto you'll appreciate. With hundreds of sightseers in the last year, you shouldn't be alone. You'll do so confidently once reservation time arrives, too: countless guests would propose their Downtown Toronto hotel to a colleague. You're just a click away from all the insider information you need.
- "Neat, presentable, and eager to show you in" is always the name of the game for Downtown Toronto hotel rooms.
- The staff at accommodation close to University of Toronto provide awesome service, which can only enrich your trip to this marvelous feature.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got accommodations that are relaxing for all types.
Rooms near Downtown Toronto had greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right in the area with Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near University of Toronto.
Downtown Toronto Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Downtown Toronto when you've conquered University of Toronto.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure; the next day, visit a local monument.
- Downtown Toronto also knows many things about laying out the red carpet after an afternoon spent on its ample adventures.
- Until recently, Downtown Toronto treasures have been hidden away, but rising numbers of bookings mean today is the day to book.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Downtown Toronto, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near University of Toronto. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few astonishing new scrapbook photos!