Visiting Villa Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Villa Park has to offer including the shopping, live music, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Brookfield Zoo, Toyota Park, and United Center.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villa Park
Brookfield Zoo, Toyota Park, and United Center are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Villa Park
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Villa Park Station. Villa Park might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Villa Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Villa Park gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F